Some people want to wear their associations like some sort of badge of honor. Fine, if that’s your thing, but stay on your side of the ditch. Don’t park your shit wagon and try to peddle turds over here. This is a ZERO ZEALOT ZONE.
You will most certainly find posts about things in which I believe strongly, stuff that frustrates me and flat-out makes me twelve shades of pissed off, but there are some subjects I don’t waste my time writing about. So far I’ve managed to steer clear of topics too stupid for words. Here are ten things you will not find on this blog.
1. Recipes for homemade bully pulpit polish
2. Endorsements for penis enhancement pills or emulsions
3. Safe haven for fear mongers, scam scum, elected, appointed or purchased rat bastards
4. iPhone photos of me and Prince Harry in Vegas
5. Outtakes from my Sundance Film Festival entry, Southern Fried Ninja
6. Guest posts written entirely in Pig Latin
7. Posts phoned in from North Korea
8. Songs containing badonkadonk
9. Tips, tricks, or techniques for making money the easy way
10. Bigotry and sneaky schism isms