Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More

This entry was posted in Special Days and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More

I’ve crawled out from under my rock to wish you a Happy Birthday a couple of weeks late :) Jon did a great job and summed you up pretty well!

2. Happy Birthday (we’ll just spread it out and make it more fun!)
    A beauty queen for sure, but one that’s smart and sassy? Can’t do better than that (and I love that last picture. Perfect!)

3. Happy Birthday Honie (late but truly meant) I cannot imagine it was anything but truly marvelous with such a fine follower. What a lovely tribute from someone who clearly knows you well.

4. Some of my favorite posts were when I had Tara step in. This is nicely done…a great tribute to a fantastic woman. Happy birthday, Honie!

5. acflory says:

Happy Birthday, Honie, and nice to meet you Loyal Follower!

6. Helen Ross says:

Dear Honie, wishing you a HUGE Happy Birthday. And Jon, I enjoyed your lovely words – a very touching post. Honie, enjoy your birthday, and have a drink or three on me!

7. Happy Birthday, Stephanie, and thank you, Jon, for this inspired post. The three of us only spent a few hours together but the qualities that you have listed are spot on. I hope that today is special for both of you.

Allan, what an amazing compliment. I hope you know just how much meeting you meant to us both. We are so proud to know you, and like the day we visited you at the GGB, my birthday was a special day. Thank you so very much for your generosity.

8. Happy Birthday Honie–what a testimonial!

9. Sammy says:

And a master Captain Morgan drinker, spades player.. The list goes on and on… I love you sis happy birthday! Xoxo Sammy Ps. Nice work Jon :) :) :)

I have no doubt Honie is all those things. It shows in her wonderful writing. And a master of naps is a critical skill to have. I’m still working on that one myself…

Happy Birthday, Honie! What a fun tribute to you this post is. :)