Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- I Was Born Naked Just Like You
- Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More
- First You Make A Roux
- Mail Order Husband
- Live From The Back Porch It’s Tuesday Afternoon
- Man Of Unfinished Letters
- Why The Average Person Can’t Be Bothered
- Flight Of Fancy
- Ewe Love Limericks
- Professional Grade
- The Mayor Of Wackadoo City
- The Lesson Here Is To Choose Soothing Paint Colors
- Where’s Vern Yip When You Need Him?
- Match Made On Eleven
- My Writing Process – Blog Tour
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Fingers poised above the keys, staring, waiting for some mystical motion as if summoning spirits with a Ouija Board, thoughts pierce my temple. Should it be first person? Should I tell the gruesome tale of the young woman who got … Continue reading →