Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- Fire In The Hole
- Muddling My Way Through THE Change Of Life
- Times Are A Changin’
- Entertaining The Neighbors
- None Of Us Were Ugly Children
- 2015, I’m All Over It!
- The RSVP
- A Bridge To Nowhere. Fast.
- The Precipice Of Our Own Madness
- Terms of Service
- Gate A-4
- Why Struggle To Fit In When There’s So Much More Leg Room Out Here?
- A Visit From The Self-Esteem Fairy
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Red Cross volunteers are trained and their skills are assessed to determine the best use of their abilities. Volunteers are offered a variety of opportunities from which to choose so that the volunteer experience will be positive and enriching. Some choose to … Continue reading