Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- The RSVP
- A Bridge To Nowhere. Fast.
- The Precipice Of Our Own Madness
- Terms of Service
- Gate A-4
- Why Struggle To Fit In When There’s So Much More Leg Room Out Here?
- A Visit From The Self-Esteem Fairy
- Best Laid Plans
- Breaking News
- Party On
- Inanimate Discourse
- Life: I Am Clearly Not Doing It Right
- Digital Download
- Old School
- If You’re Reading This, I Must Still Be Alive
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Red Cross volunteers are trained and their skills are assessed to determine the best use of their abilities. Volunteers are offered a variety of opportunities from which to choose so that the volunteer experience will be positive and enriching. Some choose to … Continue reading