Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- Old School
- If You’re Reading This, I Must Still Be Alive
- I Was Born Naked Just Like You
- Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More
- First You Make A Roux
- Mail Order Husband
- Live From The Back Porch It’s Tuesday Afternoon
- Man Of Unfinished Letters
- Why The Average Person Can’t Be Bothered
- Flight Of Fancy
- Ewe Love Limericks
- Professional Grade
- The Mayor Of Wackadoo City
- The Lesson Here Is To Choose Soothing Paint Colors
- Where’s Vern Yip When You Need Him?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
This morning between the airplanes on final approach and the humming air conditioners, birds were gossiping and making weekend plans, water giggled its way around the fountain and the rich, round laughter of the wind chime entertained me as I … Continue reading →