Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- Times Are A Changin’
- Entertaining The Neighbors
- None Of Us Were Ugly Children
- 2015, I’m All Over It!
- The RSVP
- A Bridge To Nowhere. Fast.
- The Precipice Of Our Own Madness
- Terms of Service
- Gate A-4
- Why Struggle To Fit In When There’s So Much More Leg Room Out Here?
- A Visit From The Self-Esteem Fairy
- Best Laid Plans
- Breaking News
- Party On
- Inanimate Discourse
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When I began this blog in November 2011, it was for two reasons. One was for therapy. In October 2011, I lost my most cherished friend, Donna, after a two-year battle with cancer. She was my go to person for 23 … Continue reading →