Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- Terms of Service
- Gate A-4
- Why Struggle To Fit In When There’s So Much More Leg Room Out Here?
- A Visit From The Self-Esteem Fairy
- Best Laid Plans
- Breaking News
- Party On
- Inanimate Discourse
- Life: I Am Clearly Not Doing It Right
- Digital Download
- Old School
- If You’re Reading This, I Must Still Be Alive
- I Was Born Naked Just Like You
- Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More
- First You Make A Roux
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When I began this blog in November 2011, it was for two reasons. One was for therapy. In October 2011, I lost my most cherished friend, Donna, after a two-year battle with cancer. She was my go to person for 23 … Continue reading →