Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- I Was Born Naked Just Like You
- Guest Post: I Married A Beauty Queen – But I Got So Much More
- First You Make A Roux
- Mail Order Husband
- Live From The Back Porch It’s Tuesday Afternoon
- Man Of Unfinished Letters
- Why The Average Person Can’t Be Bothered
- Flight Of Fancy
- Ewe Love Limericks
- Professional Grade
- The Mayor Of Wackadoo City
- The Lesson Here Is To Choose Soothing Paint Colors
- Where’s Vern Yip When You Need Him?
- Match Made On Eleven
- My Writing Process – Blog Tour
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When I began this blog in November 2011, it was for two reasons. One was for therapy. In October 2011, I lost my most cherished friend, Donna, after a two-year battle with cancer. She was my go to person for 23 … Continue reading →