Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- If Memory Serves
- Off The Cuff On The Fly
- My New Love/Hate Relationships
- No Excuses Aloud (sp), Only Written Ones
- What Has Happened To My Blog? OR Hey WP, What Gives?
- Fire In The Hole
- Muddling My Way Through THE Change Of Life
- Times Are A Changin’
- Entertaining The Neighbors
- None Of Us Were Ugly Children
- 2015, I’m All Over It!
- The RSVP
- A Bridge To Nowhere. Fast.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When I began this blog in November 2011, it was for two reasons. One was for therapy. In October 2011, I lost my most cherished friend, Donna, after a two-year battle with cancer. She was my go to person for 23 … Continue reading →