Summoning The Strength
A tribute to women whose lives no one could have predicted would become so closely connected.
Their story has it all; humor, sex, difficult family dynamics, love, friendship, deception, and hope.
Get Your Copy Here
- Entertaining The Neighbors
- None Of Us Were Ugly Children
- 2015, I’m All Over It!
- The RSVP
- A Bridge To Nowhere. Fast.
- The Precipice Of Our Own Madness
- Terms of Service
- Gate A-4
- Why Struggle To Fit In When There’s So Much More Leg Room Out Here?
- A Visit From The Self-Esteem Fairy
- Best Laid Plans
- Breaking News
- Party On
- Inanimate Discourse
- Life: I Am Clearly Not Doing It Right
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Eye witness accounts at the Dallas Galleria, the far, far, far north Texas “nation” casino, and restaurants & airports from California to the New York Island confirm there is no economic crisis. Parking was at a premium as crowds of … Continue reading →